Quickly and easily connect and control your smart home devices through SmartThings.
SmartThings is compatible with 100s of smart home brands. So, you can control all of your smart home gadgets in one place, including your Samsung Smart TV and smart home appliances.
With SmartThings, you can connect, monitor and control multiple smart home devices quicker and easier. Connect your Samsung smart TVs, smart appliances, smart speakers and brands like Ring, Nest and Philips Hue – all from one app.
Then control your smart devices using voice assistants including Alexa, Bixby and Google Assistant
– Control and check in on your home from wherever you are
– Connect your smart devices across many different brands to work together by setting ‘scenes’
– Build routines that are set on time, weather, and device status, so your home runs smoothly in the background
– Allow shared control by giving access to other users
– Receive status updates about your devices with automated notifications
– Use SmartThings in your car with Android Auto
– Control SmartThings connected devices directly in Samsung Galaxy apps (phone, clock, weather, gallery, SmartView)
– Talk to your devices using Bixby, Alexa or Google Assistant
– Test new features such as Universal Remote Control, Galaxy Upcycle in SmartThings Labs.
– Locate your missing Samsung Galaxy devices (smartphones, tablets, watches, earbuds, smart tags, S-pen, PCs) anytime, wherever they may be. utilize the Galaxy Finding Network to find your offline devices.
– Track, monitor and save money on energy with SmartThings Energy. See how much your home and compatible Samsung devices cost to run, and try various energy saving features, such as AI saving mode, or schedule devices to run during off peak hours.
– Receive recipe recommendations by scanning meal kits, wine, and meat. Plan, shop and prep meals with the help of SmartThings Cooking
※ SmartThings is optimized for Samsung smartphones. Some features may be limited when used with other vendors' smartphones.
※ Some features may not be available in all countries.
※ You can also install SmartThings on Wear OS-based watches.
※ SmartThings for Wear OS is only available when the watch is connected to a mobile phone.
Some mobile devices may not be supported.
– RAM size : 2GB over
– Galaxy : Smart View to support screen mirroring
※ App permissions
The following permissions are required for the app. You can use the app without optional permissions, but some functions may be limited.
[Optional access permissions]
• Location: Used to find nearby devices using Bluetooth or BLE and to automate actions using GPS (GPS is optional)
• Camera: Used to scan QR codes
• Contacts: Used to get phone numbers of your contacts to send text message notifications
• Microphone: Used to provide voice control features
• Storage: Used to save data and to transfer files and content using the app
• Phone: Used to make calls on smart speakers and to show information about the sender when sharing content with another device